1. NICDH. Health A to Z> Bacterial vaginosis(BV): Condition Information. Available at: https://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/bacterialvag/conditioninfo , Accessed on Aug 28, 2020.
2. 질병관리본부. 국가정보포털 >건강/질병 정보>건강/질병 검색>질분비물. Available at: http://health.cdc.go.kr/health/HealthInfoArea/HealthInfo/View.do?idx=13910 , Accessed on July 12, 2020.
3. CDC. Statistics> Bacterial vaginosis. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/std/bv/stats.htm , Accessed on July 13, 2020.
4. NHS. Live Well>Sexual health. Available at: https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/keeping-your-vagina-clean-and-healthy/ , Accessed on July 12, 2020.
5. NHS. Health A to Z> Bacterial vaginosis. Available at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/bacterial-vaginosis/ , Accessed on July 13, 2020.
6. 약학정보원. 맞춤 OTC 선택가이드. 2016:356-365.
7. Ahn S, et al. Personal hygiene practices related to genito-urinary tract and menstrual hygiene management in female adolescents. Korean J Women Health Nurs.2014;20(3):215-224.
8. Planned Parenthood. Health and wellness>Vaginitis>How do I prevent vaginitis? Available at: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/health-and-wellness/vaginitis/how-do-i-prevent-vaginitis , Accessed on Aug 31, 2020.