1. Ilkit M et al. Tinea pedis: the etiology and global epidemiology of a common fungal infection. Critical Reviews in Microbiology. 2014;41(3):1-15.
2. 정종영 외. 한국에 흔한 피부질환. 대한일차진료학회. 2009: 125-234.
3. 대한피부과학회. Textbook of Dermatology. 피부과학 제6판 도서출판대한의학. 2014. p.420-437.
4. Aditya K. Gupta. Interdigital tinea pedis (dermatophytosis simplex and complex) and treatment with ciclopirox 0.77% gel. International Journal of Dermatology. 2003; 42 (Suppl. 1), 23–27.
5. InformedHealth.org [Internet]. Cologne, Germany: Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care (IQWiG). Athlete's foot: Overview. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279549/ , Accessed on July 18, 2020.
6. NHS. Health A to Z < Athlete's foot. Available at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/athletes-foot/ , Accessed on July 18, 2020.
7. HealthHub. Health glossary A-Z>Athlete’s foot: Causes and Treatment. Available at: https://www.healthhub.sg/a-z/diseases-and-conditions/13/athletesfoot , Accessed on Sep 8, 2020.
8. 질병관리본부 국가정보포털. 건강질병 정보 >건강질병 검색 >발 백선(무좀). Available at: https://health.cdc.go.kr/health/HealthInfoArea/HealthInfo/View.do?idx=3200 , Accessed on July 18, 2020.
9. Spiekermann P. Clinical evaluation of clotrimazole. A broad-spectrum antifungal agent. Archives of Dermatology. 1976;112(3):350-352.
10. NHS. Medicines A to Z > Clotrimazole-Cream, spray and solution. Available at: https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/clotrimazole/ , Accessed on July 18, 2020.
11. MedlinePlus. Drugs&Supplements>Clotrimazole Topical. Available at: https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a618059.html , Accesses on Sep 8, 2020.
12. CDC. Water, Sanitation, & Environmentally-related Hygiene>Hygiene-related Diseases>Athlete’s Foot. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/hygiene/disease/athletes_foot.html , Accessed on Sep 15, 2020 .
*3. 카네스텐®크림 품목신고증.
*4. 카네스텐®산제 품목신고증.