1. 대한피부과학회. Textbook of Dermatology. 피부과학 제6판 도서출판대한의학. 2014. p.420-437.
2. NHS inform. Illnesses and conditions Skin >Hair and nails > Fungal nail infection. Available at: https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/skin-hair-and-nails/fungal-nail-infection , Accessed on July 18, 2020.
3. UFHealth. Home>Fungal nail Infection. Available at: https://ufhealth.org/fungal-nail-infection , Accessed on Sept 16, 2020.
4. Familydoctor.org. Home>Diseases and Conditions>Nail Fungal Infections. Available at: https://familydoctor.org/condition/nail-fungal-infections/ , Accessed on Sept 18, 2020.
5. Mayo clinic. Patient Care & Health Information>Diseases & Conditions>Nail fungus. Available at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/nail-fungus/symptoms-causes/syc-20353294 , Accessed on Sept 19, 2020.
6. NHS. Medicines A to Z > Clotrimazole-Cream, spray and solution. Available at: https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/clotrimazole/ , Accessed on July 18, 2020.
7. 카네스텐® 크림 품목신고증.
8. CDC. Healthy Water Home >Water, Sanitation, & Environmentally-related Hygiene >Handwashing & Nail Hygiene > Nail Hygiene. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/hygiene/hand/nail_hygiene.html , Accessed on July 18, 2020.